Midterm Evaluations

In light of midterm evaluations, I had to choose my three favourite blogs for evaluation. The first blog post I selected can be found here, and was a rewrite of a creation story to involve wild animals and humans instead of witches in how evil was created. This topic was so interesting to me because I had never heard any creation story of evil other than that from the Bible, and it was interesting to put my own spin on the story. The second blog I chose was a short story of my perception of home, which I thought was a very interesting and thought-provoking topic, and something I had been considering a lot lately as my family moved for the first time in 15 years. The third blog post I chose was on interfusional literature, a combination of oral and written stories. This prompt intrigued me, as it is a subject I hadn’t thought much about before this course, but have since realized the important differences and diversities in each form and fusion.