Application Package

This is a job application packet for my application to GIS Administrators as a junior at UBC, which includes the following elements:

• A job posting
  • A cover letter
  • A resume
  • Three reference letter requests

Job Posting

Full Job Description for GIS Administrators of Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management (DFFM)

• This PDF document describes the complete job posting by the Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management (DFFM) and cites the original job page in MLA format at the end.

Cover Letter

Cover Letter of Coco Chen for GIS Administrators of Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management (DFFM)

• This PDF file is a Cover letter I wrote as a UBC student to the Head of Human Resources at the Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management (DFFM). In it, I provide a brief description of my profile and the relevant projects and academic experience I have worked on, and at the end, I express my desire to work in this position.

Resume

Resume of Coco Chen

• An updated CV tailored to the job application, which includes my skills, qualifications, work experience, and Volunteer experience.

Reference Letter Request

Three reference letter requests of Coco Chen

• 3 reference requests I made to my past supervisors and professors for this GIS Administrators job.

For more detailed information, click on each of the links highlighted above or here to see the full view of the package in a pdf file. In addition to all of the above, the full view also contains a Table of Content to make it easier to find content.Coco Chen ENGL 301 Application Package