What did you learn about teams, yourself and marketing?

A team therefore, each student is responsible for preparing his/her assigned work, devote efforts and contribute to the group work and interact with other teammates in a productive way. Trust is the key determinant of a team performance. If one procrastinates, it affects the whole group and fall in to discredits. For instance, on a Monday, we had really tight schedule and had only an hour to meet in order to finalize the paper. One of our colleagues didn’t show up, as a result, instead of meeting the deadline by a week we actually finished our work couple hours before the submission deadline. Moreover, team allows one to build a strong relationship between the colleagues. By working hard and accomplish something together, we were able to trust each other; they became actually your close friends or good buddy.

About myself, I feel like even if I am devoting my time and efforts, my contribution to the group is yet insufficient due to the language barrier. I will try to interact more with other students and professors, therefore it will boost my confidence and I would be able to go beyond my current capacity.

During high school, my studies were more directed to science such as math, physics, chemistry and biology. Therefore, Marketing was something really new to me; I had no idea what marketing was exactly before taking comm. 296 with our professor, mademoiselle Tamar. Marketing is not only the action of promoting and selling products, services and ideas. There is bunch of things happening behind the scene. My definition of marketing is how well one can identify and satisfy the changing needs of customers by providing products & services.