End of teaching term – how did things go?

Good day all teachers – First of all, thank you for your introductions and for joining us here.

I hope that more of your colleagues will join us here in this forum and we can share thoughts, reflections, plans going forward in your profession.

Let’s take a moment to reflect on highlights from your most recent term of teaching – or education related work that you are involved in. (What grades and subjects are you working in- if you are teaching – if you are not – what work are you doing at this moment?

In the comment section – can you please share a highlight for this most recent term- was it an event, a teaching/ learning success?

I look forward to hearing from you all 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

Introductions

Hello everyone, this is Lorrie from UBC – working in Teacher Education. We are nearing the end of the year for our teacher education students here at UBC. They will finish at the end of July. They are looking forward to starting their teaching careers.

I hope that you can introduce yourself here on this page – your name, what you are teaching and where – anything more you’d like to share.

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Welcome to UBC Dadaab Alumni Blog

Good day everyone wherever you may be. Since 2014 I have been following along your journey as you developed your teaching skills, knowledge and confidence. I have learned much from you along with way, and I am hoping that we can continue to share ideas and successes with each other on this site.

I will open up a comment area for you to add your questions, comments, and stories. My intent here is to continue the dialogue now that our program has finished – in a way to support your professional learning community.  With your input, I will add to this blog, and you can add as well.

Posted in Uncategorized | 12 Comments