Join the Lab

I believe that the greatest contributor to satisfaction in graduate school is the match between adviser and student. If you’re interested in working with me, it’s important for you to know that I’m looking for graduate students who are highly motivated researchers. Below are some bullet points indicating what are likely good and bad fits for working in the lab:

Good Fits

• I have volunteered or worked with a research team
  • I want to pursue a research/academic career post graduate school
  • I have some background in quantitative research methods and want to increase my training
  • I’m looking for a research team that will provide lots of research opportunities and I’m willing and able to devote substantial time and energy outside of the program requirements to taking advantage of those opportunities

Bad Fits

• My goal is to become a full-time clinician
  • I’m mostly interested in qualitative research
  • Completing a thesis or dissertation is akin to eating my vegetables

If you’re interested in applying to work with me, send me an e-mail with a brief description of your background and interests and a relatively updated C.V., if you have one.

If you’re interested in volunteering with the lab, also, send me an e-mail with a brief description of your background and interests and a relatively updated C.V., if you have one.