Email Message

To: Aman Johal, English 301 Student <ajohal21@gmail.com>
From: Delsther James Edralin, English 301 Student <dedralin@student.ubc.ca>
Date: January 29, 2023
Subject: Re: English 301 Writing Team

Dear Aman,

Thank you for inviting me to your writing team for English 301. I am writing to formally accept your proposal to be part of the professional writing group. After I read your invitation email and your application letter, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to collaborate with your group as I believe our experiences, skills, and knowledge would work together in this writing team.

I was impressed by your previous academic and professional background in UBC Pharmacy which you have built up your peer reviewing and technical writing skills. I also believe that our different experiences and complementing learning philosophies would allow us to share different perspectives while helping each other develop the skills that we lack in our writing.

Thank you for considering me for this opportunity. I am confident that being part of this group will be a valuable experience for me and I am eager to get started.
Please let me know if there are any additional steps I need to take for our meetings.
Thank you again for the invitation. I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

Best regards,

Delsther James Edralin