My opinion of accounting

According to the news I have read in this moring, I think I want to say something about Accounting.The news reported that a headteacher who make false accounts was eventually convicted. (http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/03/headteacher-sentenced-false-accounting)
  I think everyone look this news may not be shocked,many people should have the same opinion it is  “Accountants have a reputation for being a bit dull,but they manage lots of money!” When we see accountants working in their office they always manipulate a lot money even sometimes they look a bit idle.Under the situation of the rapid development of the new economy, the traditional financial management of the enterprises is challenged seriously,so for many big companies the demand for certified public accountants audit will be growing,many jobs are usually available, primarily becasue the training for accounting careers have not kept pace with the deamand for accounting services.That is why more and more colleges students are interested in learning accounting.It is not hard to see from the trend of the employment, the accouting has becoming one of the hottest job in the world.

But as the accounting into high-paying jobs at the same time there have been many negative effects, such as  the accountant moral considerations ,the society has prejudice against to the accounting.Furthermore, the false accounting enable illegal firms or individuals to corrupt and take brides,evade paying taxes ,and defalcate.Think carefully,this is probably not their fault because many accountants also have their own helpless.In recent years,global in abundance exposed many in a big way went to on the market the compnay to cheat the account, carried on the financial cheat , cheated the general investors the scandal.Even some companies in the recruitment will directly ask accountants:”Can you do false account?”,this for many accountants are a conscience.

The reasons for these problems are varied;nevertheless,the shortage of monitoring of government audit is the main reason that causes the following problems.Of courses,a good business ethics and professional accomplishment are also indispensable.Although money is always can let a person “hot heads”, you should  also remember judgements which are made on impulse often do not turn out as one wishes and as such people often repent.

1 thought on “My opinion of accounting

1. Hi, Ali. This is a good blog to explain the real phenomenon. Actually, some fake accountants are not good for our society. If accounting information break one’s promise, it is very harmful for the community. According to this, I think we should be more honest to tell the truth or do the business.
    good job!
    It’s clear for me to understand your opinion, thanks a lot.