Single awareness day approaching.

Once again, this is the time of the year where all the lovey doviess have fun and have to publicly make their single friends even more aware that life is just so muuuch more fun if you have someone else. Unfortunately, the” lovey dovies” (includes married couples, engaged couples, regular old couples, new couples or even two people just liking each other) are not really making me jealous this year. Hey, don’t get me wrong, I’m not a V-day/couples hater, but,  from what I’ve experienced I just think  that getting hurt is so much more painful than just being alone 🙂 I mean, it’s really cute to watch other couples have their own thing on V-day and hearing all stories…but to have this you need to buy the “whole package”  which includes dramaa-fo-yo-mama. So all the singles out there who are crying/being depressed because they don’t have a “valentine date”, just think about the “whole package” thing and it will make you feel better 🙂 PLUS, the best V-day dates (at least for me) are my friends. They were always there for me even in the worst situations. SO all my loveee goes to them 🙂

BUT if you are single and you have/think you have a special someone, then go for it only if it’s worth it. I mean, out there…somewhere   I’m sure there’s a person that will be worth the drama and if it’s really worth it, there will be something inside you saying “green light-he/she’s worth it”…..BUT if you have doubts it’s kinda like a red light saying- “he’s a nono”.

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

HAPPY ALMOST V-DAY.