Autumn of Jokes?

Summer has passed, the warm sunshine left Vancity and the cold and rain made their way back home. Yes, autumn is back in town. Last autumn was quite boring and uneventful. However, this year it was really quite uhmm. entertaining. I felt for the first time in my life as if I was part of something special. It felt like my life was turning to the right direction. Everything looked so good and promising until I realized as TSwift might say “the joke is on me”. Sometimes, I really don’t know if I give the impression that I’m someone you can mess/pretend/fool around with…but for some reason people just do. I must have some kind of label on my head saying “hey look why don’t you just mess around with me and disappoint me, I just love it!”. It’s okay though, I’ve learned several lessons…1) Most people are full of sh*t 2) Not everything is what it seems 3) Don’t ever justify someone, if the person doesn’t put the effort ditch them. Autumn is all about things falling a part right? So maybe this is the season to get rid of things, people and situations that are making us sad. Time to laugh about the crazy things that keep on happening and just make jokes out of them.

It’s also time to buy people a new pair of glasses, cause people really have trouble seeing around here. O.O It’s getting really annoying I swear.