Hulk: Hallelujah! + The Head

The past 2 weeks were a struggle as my workflow was put to a rather large halt when “refreshing” or re-PictureFraming the photos I was creating the Hulk from no longer worked.

I continued to see this everytime I restarted, opened, deleted my file. It was frustrating.

1

My prayers were finally answered however, after much research and even seeking out help from my computer-savvy boyfriend. After already almost concluding I needed a new computer (we had even gone as far as looking into prices of PCs I should seriously consider)…. we finally came upon a miraculous post that was at the back of my boyfriend’s mind… something with the display settings.

All it took was: Rhino Options > View > OpenGL > clicking off “Use accelerated hardware modes” and voila!!!

31

I was finally back on track and able to continue progress. Next up: The head. I initially left the head for after the body since I thought the body would be harder to do with all the parts… I was surprisingly wrong. I tried several techniques/tools/ideas but for some reason, I was having a really hard time.

1011121314

It took several frustrated attempts to try and get the best and most accurate head. In hindsight, simplicity is key but information helps. By  information, I mean the information you provide the tools so they don’t average things out but to not overcomplicate it (I made the mistake of putting his head at an angle from the beginning – rookie mistake).

15