Archive for November, 2010

Sales soar after Dragons Den appearance?

Sunday, November 28th, 2010

What can it mean for your product or company makes it onto the show Dragons Den? From reading articles of people who make it on, most of them (assuming their product isn’t complete bogus) experience times of extreme growth after their appearance. For many Dragons Den applicants, the opportunity to make it onto the show […]

Competition for the iPad?

Thursday, November 11th, 2010

Research in Motion announced yesterday their new competition for the iPad. It’s called the Playbook. Check it out: Here’s the specs for it: 7-inch LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multi-touch and gesture support BlackBerry Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing 1 GHz dual-core processor 1 GB RAM Dual HD […]

Start a Business While in School?

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010

Have you ever thought about starting a business while in school? I sure have. What does it take? What type of business do you want to start? There are only so many possibilities while you’re in school – perhaps starting an online business that offers a service, or even creating an investment portfolio sort of […]

Funny Commercials

Thursday, November 4th, 2010

Just watch them….. .. or just check out their website:  http://theweakshop.com/

Are you for real?

Thursday, November 4th, 2010

In an effort to find something to write about, I came across a blog that really I had some feelings toward. Connor Radil wrote an article on Mac’s vs. PC’s. Personally, when I bought my first laptop in grade 10 (which is the same laptop I use today… this thing is unbelievable) there was no […]