No coding know-how? No problem!

I had always wondered how it seemed like EVERYONE knew how to create their own website to build their portfolio or for a side project. Well, now I have discovered one of their secrets!

Someone introduced me to a little site called ThemeForest.com, a great compilation of different people’s work that provide customers like you and me (who aren’t so html-savvy) with beautiful, customizable pages.

They are available in easy-to-format designs like WordPress and relatively inexpensive, so you can have the creative freedom without needing the in-depth knowledge to build the website by yourself.

I have explored this site for hours taking a look at the many templates. They are categorized for easy navigation, including creative, corporate, retail, technology, non-profit, entertainment, personal, specialty, or admin pages among others. The pages are able to be previewed and have are user-reviewed.

Here are a couple options I am looking at that for a personal online portfolio:

These are all available at under $10 each. It is tough to choose!

If you were looking for something along these lines (like myself), I hope this gives you a push in the right direction. Happy hunting!