A falling trend in profit of two American TITANS

I read a news about McDonald and Coca Cola on BBC website.

_78422865_78422864

McDonald and Coca Cola are two world-famous companies that provide fast food and drink respectively. In the third quarter of 2014, both of them experienced a sharply lower profits. There are several reasons for this phenomenon. I think the most important one for McDonald is the scandal over meat supplies in China. I come from China and experienced this event in Augest. I often ordered food from McDonald during summer vacation, because I am too lazy to cook. However, after that scandal, my parents didn’t allow me to order it anymore. I think a great number of people in China have a same experience as me, so the drop of McDonald’s profit was just an obvious outcome.
It is generally recognised that advertising is an effective way to adopt the value of consumers, so I recommend McDonald has more advertisement to introduce their resource of ingredients and production line. Also they can open their factories and allow consumers to visit.
Actually, in my own opinion, McDonald needs to adopt or improve their food to a healthier type. Because there are increasing number of people become more care about their health, their sales will decrease in the near future without any scandals or competitions.

Same suggestion for Coca Cola.To be honest, I don’t like to drink any carbonated beverage, generally I just drink pure fruit juice and water. I think in the near future there will be more people have a same habit as me. So Coca Cola should think about how to improve their product to attract consumers who want to have a healthy life style.