Peer Review of Sidney Singh’s Formal Report

To: Sidney Singh

From: Noah Saini

Date: October 18, 2021

Subject: Peer Review of Sidney Singh’s Formal Report Proposal

I must congratulate you on creating a report that is enjoyable to read. As an organizer of a student association, I understand the requirement for participation and engagement from students. My peer review contains feedback for the content, layout, style, and grammar in your proposal.

Background

The Creative Writing Student Association (CWSA) explanation and its actions were concise and easy to comprehend. Also, the purpose of the CWSA (later found in the next section) should be stated alongside the background information. The role of the CWSA is vital to this section, as it allows readers to understand the later areas of the proposal. Overall, the grammar in the background paragraph is good, although if “The” could go before each “CWSA” abbreviation, it would make the grammar throughout the report perfect.

Problems Identified

The issue of students not filling CWSA positions is substantial, and I think the foundation of the problem has been outlined. It is important to note that the order of sentences could be rearranged to describe why the problem exists after mentioning it.

I recommend explaining how crucial the roles of students are to the future of the association and future students. In addition, the term “revisions” is missing a descriptive term before it. The clarification of revisions can polish up this section of your report.

Proposed Plan

The solution and scope are impactful and written well. It would also be beneficial if you could identify which students will be surveyed. Surveying students who are more likely to study a subject related to creative writing may be the most effective option. Also, labelling the first and secondary sources could help readers.

Qualifications

The experience and skills you demonstrated in the CWSA show that you are well-versed in association operations. For this reason, you are exceptionally qualified to be creating this report.

Conclusion

The content, layout, style, and grammar were all done well throughout the proposal. Only a few adjustments, including adding small details, the order of sentences, clarifying terms, and grammar, can be tweaked to make the proposal flawless.

The formal report could benefit many current and future students who may choose to get involved in the CWSA. I anticipate reading the Formal Report Outline.

Encl. Sidney Singh’s Formal Report Proposal