Letter of Complaint and Response

Complaint Letter 

Sephora 

1045 Robson St,

Vancouver, BC V6Z 2V7

Date: Nov 14, 2021 

Subject: Order Update – Order #39944628780

Good Afternoon,

I placed an order with Sephora on Nov 6th, 2021, and was notified that my order is expected to arrive on the 8th. However, the shipping was delayed and I was notified that my order will arrive on the 12th.  Today is the 14th and I have not received my order nor any updates on the shipping status. I understand that Sephora is receiving high volumes of orders at this time due to the Rough Sale, but I expect to receive clear communications from Sephora for my orders.

I have been a Rough VIB for many years and had never experienced this before. Like I said, I understand there are delays on the shipping, but I would like to receive timely information about my order such as what is the expected arrival date and whether my package was lost during shipping. Since there was no update at all on the order status, I tried to reach out to a customer service representative. Nevertheless, I was not given additional information. Please let me know when can I expect to receive the order and any kind of updates is appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply.

Best, 

Cathy Liu

Bad News Adjustment Letter 

Cathy Liu

3778 West 24th Avenue 

Vancouver, BC V6S 1L5 

Date: Sep 14, 2021 

Subject: RE: Order Update – Order #39944628780

Dear Cathy, 

First of all, thank you for being with Sephora for the past years. I am really sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order yet. As we are experiencing high volume of orders, our website have not been able to update accordingly. Based on our system, your order have been shipped out on the 6th, but we have not received any updates from the shipping company after that. Since this delay is longer than what we have expected, we are afraid that your package might be lost. Therefore, I can either offer you a full refund or I can reship your order for free. 

Please let me know which option works for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.  Wish you a wonderful rest of the day.

Sincerely, 

Kristy Ho

Customer Service Representative, Sephora