Email to Recruit Team Members

Subject: ENGL 301 Writing Team Member Recruitment

Dear fellow classmates,

How are you? I hope this email serves you well.  I am here to solicit interests from three keen individuals to join my writing team for the ENGL 301 course.

As an Environmental Health Officer, I am required to generate three to seven detailed and concise inspection reports daily.  Since the target audience is usually laymen, I have to write directives in a simple and direct manner so that they can follow easily.

I had worked on various projects with many stakeholders and professionals from different departments in my 10-year career in the health sector.  For the duration of each project, it required writing extensive amount of email correspondences, memorandums, project charters and summary reports.  I am a great collaborator and team player who can bring people together as a cohesive and efficient team.  In addition, I have strong active listening skill to improve the quality of the deliverable that needs to be completed for the projects.

As each of us write differently, I believe that we, as a team, can all learn from each other and improve our own writing skills at the same time in this course.  I encourage you to read the attached application letter to learn about my background.  I look forward to hearing your favourable response and working with you in the next three months.

Sincerely,

Gary

301-gary-tam-application-letter