Emails to Team Members

To: leesamantha@live.com
From: y.wang.5@alumni.ubc.ca
Date: September 21, 2021
Subject: Application Letter Response
Attachment: 301 Yifan Wang Application Letter

Dear Samantha Lee, 

I am writing in response of your application. After reading your application letter, I would like to join your team. 

As a fellow student in Computer Science, I have similar experience of writing technical documentations at work, and I believe this will be a good chance for us to learn from each other. I am also the kind of person who tries finishing tasks ahead of time, so I am sure these. In addition, I am impressed by your attention to details. I think this is the quality that I lack sometimes. I believe our experience and qualities would make us successful in this course! 

Please find my application letter in the attachment. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Yifan Wang 

To: cathyliu0315@hotmail.com
From: y.wang.5@alumni.ubc.ca
Date: September 21, 2021
Subject: Application Letter

Dear Cathy Liu, 

After reading your application letter, I want to invite you to join our writing team. I am deeply impressed by your international work experience. Because I think technical communication is even more important in a multi-cultural environment, and I believe we can all learn from you. One similarity between us is that I am also a self-starter and a quick-learner, and I feel that we could have a good grasp of course material and finish tasks efficiently. I believe that together we can be successful in this course. 

Please find my application letter in the attachment. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response. 

Sincerely, 

Yifan Wang 

To: younglll2015@gmail.com
From: y.wang.5@alumni.ubc.ca
Date: September 21, 2021
Subject: Application Letter Response

Dear Yang Liu, 

I am writing in response of your application. After reading your application letter, I would like to join your team. 

I am impressed by the extensive writing experience you got from various arts courses. I did not have as much exposure to writing as you do and I would like to learn more about your experience. One similarity we share is that I am also a team player, and I always try my best to deliver the high-quality work to my team. I agree that we would make a great team! 

Please find my application letter in the attachment. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Yifan Wang