Beginnings ….

Good Monday Morning 470;

I am happy begin a new semester of 470; the last time my course was offered online was the 2016/W section, accordingly there will be new resources to discover and hyperlinks to replace as we work our way along the course.

I hope you have enjoyed exploring our website and getting a feel for the course requirements and content. I will be spending the week reading your Blogs and getting to know you all through your introductions and comments, I look forward to my reading.

Be sure to respond promptly to all the comments you receive — even if you only have time to read and say thank you. This is a good time to double check to make sure your comment settings allow for comments without moderation.

I hope you enjoy the challenge of my questions for this week, and I look forward to reading your comments and your responses. Enjoy, and please do not hesitate to ask your questions on our Facebook page – or share interesting links. It is a good idea to post on Facebook each time you post a new blog – this will help stimulate dialogue as well. Thank you and enjoy