Welcome to my educational developer ePortfolio. This e-portfolio will provide evidence of my growth and development an educational developer, a facilitator, a creator and a planner/coordinator. The goal of this portfolio is to provide a space to share, reflect and showcase my practice as an educational developer and learning technology specialist. This space also is intended to share my story of knowing with a wider audience and engage you in conversation about teaching, learning and technology and to engage in a conversation about teaching, and learning.

The icons below represent different aspects of my professional practice, planning, creating, facilitating and learning. Click on each of the items to explore these competencies in more detail. You can also navigate to these areas by clicking on the links in the sidebar. You will also find a tag cloud on the sidebar, by clicking on each of the tags you will find evidence and reflections about how these competencies are represented in my professional practice.