Introducing: Scott!

Hello everyone!

I’m a little late to the party due to work, but still wanted to let everyone learn a little bit about me.

My name is Scott Hladun and I’m very excited to embark on this course with all of you. This will be my third course in the MET program, but the one I was most intrigued by. I’m a very curious person by nature, and really like learning how things work. I did my undergrad at OCAD University in the Digital Futures program, which involved investigating new and emerging technology and exploring different applications for it. I’m very interested in accessibility and specifically how it relates to education.

I currently own and operate a swim school in Milton, ON, as well as do freelance software development for a number of clients. My goals to get out of both this course and the MET program is to expand my knowledge and learning in the Educational Technology space to better create online experiences and tools for students with differing abilities to better navigate our increasingly digital world.

I’m looking forward to hearing more about all of your online learning/teaching experiences throughout this course!

One response to “Introducing: Scott!”

1. Liana

Nice to virtually meet you, Scott! You have a really unique undergrad experience and I’m sure you will bring some wonderful insight to this course. I look forward to hearing your perspectives.