Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Jeremiah and I am currently on my 2nd and 3rd course of the MET. Alongside ETEC 522, I am taking ETEC 544. I think these two courses will be an interesting combo!

I am currently in my 9th year of teaching and I am a secondary music teacher in Surrey, BC. I have been very fascinated with integrating technology especially when the Pandemic hit. I am currently using technology in the classroom but I feel there is more that I can learn and use in my classroom. I am looking forward to exploring the objectives of this course and also working with you all!

When I’m not reading papers or conducting my students, I am playing my trumpet, playing ice hockey, or cheering on the Vancouver Canucks and as well as my other favorite teams! If the weather is also good, I also like to go mountain biking on my local trails and as well as trying to lower my score playing golf.

Here is a picture of me with Shea Theodore of the Vegas Golden Knights and the Stanley Cup!

One response to “Hello!”

1. Bradley Miller

Hi Jeremiah! I too am a music teacher (and science). I love ETEC544 and learning about digital games. I’ve used Yousician in my classroom on many eccasions with intro guitar students. I love looking forward to deliver fun and engaging music education with tech.

Nice to see a fellow musician here!

Cheers.