Our Team

Page

We look forward to working with you as you explore this module. We have designed the module so you can complete it at your own pace. Please try to participate early in the week but we recognize as adult learners flexibility is important. We will be available throughout the week to engage with you in discussion. Thank you for visiting our module!

Who We Are 

Adam Brody

I am originally from Toronto (let’s go Blue Jays) and have been teaching elementary school for the
past nine years.  All nine of these years have been on the international scene in Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates.   I just repatriated back to Canada a few months ago after teaching in Abu Dhabi at a school known as GEMS American Academy.  Currently I am working as a private teacher commuting to Rome Italy.

Ryan Day

My name is Ryan Day and live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I have a B.Ed from the University of Alberta and a Community and Adult Education certificate from University of Calgary. I am currently completing my Masters of Educational Technology from the University of British Columbia. I work in post-secondary with adult learners. Previously I taught in Sweden for two years and then in the not-for-profit sector as an public educator.

Winter Wang

My name is Winter Wang and I am currently located in China, working for an online education company. I completed my BBA degree from SFU in 2012 with concentration on Finance and International Business.After that, I worked at marketing position of Estee Lauder Canada and Bank of Beijing for 2 years respectively, which equips me with a profound understanding of business analysis and management. Combined with the education pedagogy I’m learning, I believe my academic and professional background could enable me to become a good Educational Venture Analyst.