Participation Portfolio – Course Suggestions

Hello everyone,

Like many of you have mentioned, this was another amazing term here in MET. There were some rough times throughout this term, but I think we did a great job!

I have learned a lot in regards to ventures. I don’t think I am meant for it, but at least I know a lot more about the process a pitch would go through on both the entrepreneur end and also the analyst end. I think it will take quite some time to polish though.

As a part of my participation portfolio, I would like to suggest that for future iteration of this course, that we do a pulse check every 2 weeks. I think that would increase participation and also provide a way for people to express what is working and not working for them. Sometimes it is hard to get the words out unless there is a process in place. These pulse check need not to be long. It can just be simply express how you are doing in this course and if there’s any point of confusion at all. I think this would help improve the course in the long run. It is also a great way to ensure participation throughout the term aside from the weekly activities.

Hope to see some of you in my September course!

Cheers,

Sherman

Posted in: Uncategorized