Looking back…. and looking forward.

After looking back upon our very fast time together, there were a few things that I can offer as suggested improvements.

First of all, the WordPress platform is one that a colleague and I are seriously looking at for future use in the classroom (over other learning environment platforms).  The one thing that I struggles with, because I really like discussions and conversations with peers, is the inability to have discussion “treads”.  If you want to go on what another classmate has said, it gets confusing and doesn’t come across clearly.  I understand that it is a live conversation, but the opportunity for side-conversations, or to clearly comment on a past statement means a lot to me.

The other suggestion has actually been touch on by another classmate.  I would have loved the opportunity to have our venture pitches evaluated and commented on prior to the due date, allowing us to strengthen our work.  I believe in the power of peer collaboration to point out what you may have missed/not thought of.

Have a great summer, everyone!!

Todd

Posted in: Uncategorized