Ben Zaporozan

Hello everyone,

I have been working at Pearson Education Canada in Toronto for the past thirteen years, mainly focused on digital content development, authoring tool evaluation, and the end-to-end uses and abuses of learning applications and learning management systems used in Higher Education. My main areas of interest are with adaptive learning technologies, learning analytics, serious games, and how we might use data to improve content and knowledge retention, though I am also taking on new challenges with understanding the requirements of value propositions, business cases, and the feedback loop of customer user experience and product development. You can see my professional learning path on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benzaporozan/.

This semester I’m working on my 9th and 10th MET courses. There will be a lot to take into the field after completing the program in May. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and to share some ideas with you, and maybe throwing some ideas out along the way.