10 responses to “My Final Hello!”

1. Robyn Oliver

Thank you! I’m hoping to have more studio time when this program wraps up…

2. ritu sood

Hi Robyn,
    I loved your website and the colours you picked to design it. It’s so neat. Lots to learn from you. Looking forward to having this course with you.

1. Robyn Oliver

Thank you! I’m looking forward spending the next few months with you and learning about your strengths 🙂

3. VithuSelvakumar

Hi Robyn, Congratulations! Your website and class offerings are very fascinating, trying out pottery is on my list of things to do. Looking forward to learning with you! Best, Vithu

1. Robyn Oliver

Thank you! I love working with clay and get much pleasure from making things. This should be a fun semester.

4. allan carmichael

Congratulations, Robyn! I, also am graduating this April, I am taking this course plus one other concurrently (530). Two of my colleagues started MET at the same time as me, but as non-parents, they powered through with two courses each term. I was really jealous this past summer. I found that it is impossible for me to take these courses in the fall (due to the intense high school volleyball season I coach), so it’s two this term to finish. I’d paste some images in reply to yours, but I don’t think we can do that in replies. I may go back and add to my post.

1. Robyn Oliver

Congrats on being able to see the end! Two courses, plus working and parenting will be a BUSY semester! I’m happy to help any way I can. Maybe there will be group or partner projects that we might collaborate on? Sending you energy!

5. anna rzhevska

Hello Robyn,

Happy to meet you! While reading your post, I missed a “Like” button the most! Thank you for this bright and beautiful introduction; mine will be so boring in comparison!

I look forward to studying with you, Robyn, and learning a thing or two about art and visual images from you.

All the best,

Anna

1. Robyn Oliver

Hi Anna,
      I will go look for your post. I’m sure that you are a fascinating person and I look forward to learning about you as well 🙂

6. mstr

Hi Robyn,

Congrats on taking your final MET course! Your art looks amazing!