6 responses to “Hello from Michelle”

1. amyylee

Hi Michelle,

Nice to see you here! Looks like you had an amazing time in Korea. Last summer, I travelled to Korea for a month with my husband and we had so much fun! Looking forward to learning with you (again!) in this course!

Amy

1. Michelle Kim

Hi Amy! So happy to see you again. I really did have an amazing summer! Hope you got to enjoy yours too.

2. Sarah Mutch

Hi Michelle,

I only made it to Korea for a weekend (was living in China at the time), and it definitely wasn’t long enough. I’d love to go back someday. You’re pictures are beautiful. Congrats on almost completing the program. I look forward to learning with you this semester.

1. Michelle Kim

Hi Sarah,

I stayed for almost two months, yet it felt like it wasn’t enough! Of course, I had friends and family to visit, but regardless, it is where you can spend time for anything and everything. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your short stay in Korea. I’m excited to learn with you, too.

3. andrew dunn

Korea looks fabulous – it’s definitely on my list of places to visit. Congrats on almost completing the MET too!

1. Michelle Kim

Hi Andrew,

Yes! The pictures I took are from my weekend trip to Korea. The city is called Gyeongju-si, and the city is known as a historical and iconic place. You should consider visiting if you get a chance, even for a day trip, it is beautiful there.