I’M SORRY, I WILL POST MORE

So once again, I start a post with an apology for my lack of posts (smh). I have a TON of things to share with you guys (and I owe you guys completed course chronicles!!!!)

Quick rundown on my life so far:
– Phys 158 is pretty killer, not gonna lie. The first midterm had an average of ~30% and the second midterm had an average of a whopping ~50%. The scaling on the final will be interesting, but I’ll most definitely update you on that…
– Let’s be real here, school this term has been exponentially more difficult than last term. I’m not sure if that’s just me exaggerating like crazy (as I occasionally do) or if it actually is must more difficult
– This coming year I’m going to be a Residence Advisor in Totem (where I currently live) and an Imagine Day Orientations Leader. I’m looking forward to seeing all of the new, eager faces 🙂 🙂
Expect some posts about these two positions and all of the events surrounding them. Hit me up with any questions too and I’d be happy to answer/do a Q&A
– Gonna be completely honest, I’m writing this blog as a semi form of procrastination. Is it still procrastination if I’m “procrastinating” by doing something that I’m supposed to be doing?
– I’ve been pretty involved on the Facebook class of 2019 page, talking to recently admitted UBC engineering students and answering their questions, so I think I’ll compile a frequently asked questions for UBC engineering and UBC/rez life in general

Have an Andy Dwyer gif just for fun 🙂

Bye guys 🙂 I’ll talk to you shortly