It won’t let me respond to your post, C…

It won’t let me respond to your post, Courtney, so I’m replying here. Good luck with this week/finals/prepping for our trip, everyone! The trip is starting to feel much more real now that we’re so close. At the beginning of the semester it felt like we would never end up here; it’s kind of amazing how much we have all been able to pull together. I agree that I’m starting to feel the pressure, between this course and everything else, and I think there’s an added layer of stress because I don’t want to forget something and let down our community partner. In general, that’s what has distinguished this class for me– I’m used to schoolwork being a very personal task that only affects me, rather than a collaborative project that has an actual impact on someone else and the possibility to positively or negatively affect their organization. I’m really enjoying doing something with a tangible output that I know will be useful, and I think it’s a very refreshing change from most of the academic work I’ve done so far. How does this class feel the same/different for you guys?