A Look Back on the Term

It was such a short while ago when I met my team and now we have completed the term together. In the last two month we worked cohesively and always completed our work a while before the deadline even. It was a great learning experience for me as well as an awesome team atmosphere where we shared our laughter and joy.

The project itself made us look deeply into the company to come up with insights and suggestions which we would not have otherwise. I didn’t think too much of Lululemon (our chosen company) from my perception but through this project I came to see their unique business strategy. They did many things contrary to common sense but were still able to achieve success, which gave us a lot to contemplate.

I will always remember those long nights when we stayed up to do last minute review and editing. To avoid the confusion caused by all editing at once we broke up the process into sequences by person. So we edited after one another then passed it on to the next person like a relay. We each depended on the person previous and after to do their part correctly and that chained us together, in a good way 🙂

Even with that much rigor we were not perfect in our final results. Now I definitely know what to watch out for in this class (single spacing…) if I was to repeat it again, but given everything else, I have no regrets.

In classes that involve a lot of group work, your team mates make up a least half the experience, and that was a funtastic experience! To any of my team that might be reading this, thank you, and best of luck on your exams 😛