Apple Google War

apple-vs-google_2.jpg

Did anyone ever wonder what kind of company Google actually is? At first I thought that Google was a search engine company, and soon after that I thought it was an advertising company and then again I thought it was a mobile company because of Android. Then after doing research, I realize that Google is currently an advertising company and would likely become a hardware company too in the near future. But, an interesting fact is that Google is having a competition relationship with Apple despite both companies differences. Google focus on earning revenue on advertising and Apple focuses more on hardware. So what makes both companies compete?

It appears that both companies are competing to be the perfect company in both advertising and hardware. Google is competing it’s hardware with Apple and Apple is competing its advertising capabilities with Google. Both companies are competing in improving each of their own weaknesses which is really interesting. It explains that both companies are aiming to monetize customers with hardware and leveraging software to reach customers through advertising in order to achieve the best of both worlds.

http://blog.inner-active.com/2012/06/the-paradox-of-the-apple-google-war-brought-to-a-whole-new-level/