Who are “We”?

More than 50 days later, the Occupy movement continues to exist throughout many cities in North America and the world, but the so called “99%” aren’t so united after all and I can personally attest to that.

My personal favourite

In Piper Hoekstra’s blog about “The 53%“, one can see how there are people (hard working citizens from a variety of backgrounds) who don’t support the Occupy movement. Personally, I was getting tired of hearing about the movement especially after there was an overdose and a separate death (a suspected overdose) at the Occupy Vancouver tent city. It seems like all they are doing now is sitting around in tents all day (wasting tax payer dollars) and just hoping something will happen to change their present situation.

NEWSFLASH: Nothing is likely to change and the movement is starting to look more like a lazy bunch of people who don’t want to work. Instead, these people could be like “The 53%” who may agree that corporations are “evil”, but still work hard to make a living for themselves.

While “The 53%” is a more serious response to the Occupy movement, others have quickly turned it into a joke as you can see below.

What percent are you?