Complaint Letter & Bad News Letter

Two Letters were written to demonstrate the “You-Attitude” style or writing: a complaint letter and a bad-news letter.

________________________________________________________________________

Complaint Letter

Huy Nguyen
6888 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC V5E 3R4

March 1st, 2016

Game Ready®
1800 Sutter Street, Suite 500
Concord, CA 94520

Attention: Customer Service Department – Invoice #30105430

Subject: Operating Error with Game Ready Cooling Machine

Dear Game Ready® service representative,

Our clinic recently received the Game Ready® cryotherapy unit, which we sent in two weeks ago for repairs. When our kinesiologist tested the usability of the machine, he discovered that the initial error (Error 12 – Fluid Circuit Error) still occurred on the machine.  I spoke with a customer service representative on the phone earlier this week and she had ensured me the machine was restored and fully operational. Unfortunately, the machine still appears to be defective and requires some more attention.

As a result of this predicament, many of our clients have been unable to fully gain the benefits of their treatment.  We heavily rely on the performance of your machine and would hope to have it returned fully repaired.

Due to our positive experience with the device, we believe Game Ready® provides the best units for cryotherapy. The customer representatives have been very helpful with our problem thus far.  However, we require a functional cryotherapy unit in our clinic and hope you can provide us a rental unit while we return our’s back for further repairs.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Signature

Huy Nguyen

Bad News Letter

Game Ready®
1800 Sutter Street, Suite 500
Concord, CA 94520

March 2nd, 2016

Huy Nguyen
6888 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC V5E 3R4

Dear Mr. Nguyen,

Thank you for your letter. I understand how frustrated you must have been when you discovered that the unit was still inoperable. Please accept my sincere apologies for that error.

I have looked into the cause of this mistake and noticed that there was oversight from a malfunction in our diagnostic tool.  A few of our other clients have had the same issues with their repaired unit and we will be correcting this error immediately.  Unfortunately, we will need you to send back the unit again for repairs.

I will be sending out a rental unit to your clinic, which you may continue to use until we have fully repaired your unit.  You will receive the tracking information as soon as it is sent out for delivery.  I have also emailed you the postage information to send back the your unit for repairs.  We will be compensating you for the shipping fee and the rental unit will be lent out free of charge.  To ensure that we do not repeat this error, we will thoroughly test the Game Ready® unit with multiple diagnostic tools before we ship it back to you.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Signature

Nancy Berman – Director, Canada

Sports Recovery Systems Ltd

www.gameready.ca