We are pleased to announce that the 54th Annual International Conference on Salish and Neighbouring Languages (ICSNL) will be hosted by the University of Victoria this year, July 29-30 2019.
All papers relevant to the documentation, analysis, preservation, and teaching of Salish and neighbouring languages are welcome!
Revised deadline for receipt of papers: May 26, 2019
All papers submitted by the deadline will appear in a volume of pre-prints, published by UBC Working Papers in Linguistics. The volume can be ordered online, in which case it will be available for pick up at the conference. A limited number will be available for purchase on site.
- Please use the templates and stylesheet found at the UBC Working Papers website, updating any previously saved files to the current version.
- Authors may submit in other formats but are then responsible for ensuring their paper conforms to the stylesheet.
- For authors and presenters from last year’s ICSNL (2017): If your paper was late or did not otherwise appear in last year’s volume, we encourage you to submit these papers for inclusion in the current volume.
- Please submit your papers electronically in .pdf, .doc, or .odt format to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- When you submit your paper, please indicate whether you intend to present at the conference or just to have your paper published in the precedings.
To view previous ICSNL volumes, we invite you to explore the Kinkade collection, which includes ICS(N)L papers from 1966 to the present.
For questions about submitting papers, please contact email@example.com.