Samsung or Apple?

It is frequently hear that people are taking about Samsung and Apple. Why people pays such much attentions on the comparsion of Samsung and Apple? Oh, maybe it is time for them to replace a new phone… Which brand is better in the end? I believe everyone has his/her own opinion.

Just according to Emily Yu’s Blog, The article with title All you hear about in this continent is Apple  talks about the comparsion with Samsung and Apple. It was really general to see that everyone had an iphone in the hand while playing “Angry Birds” in the past one or two years. However, there are more and more people using Samsung nowadays. Emily’s article says that even though iphone has been appeared on the market nowadays, Samsung made the claim that they had more than 150 different phone models in the U.S. alone. How strong the competitive power is! Apple usually sells one phone per year. Neverthless, it is said that Apple decides to come out with iphone5s in the following few month. Will Apple break the rule of “one phone per year”? We may wait and see what happens.

I am using Samsung Galaxy note now. Upon my soul and honour, I find I use Galaxy note seems more comfortably because of its big wonderful HD screen. Whatever, different strokes for different folks. Ifit suits you most, then it is the best.

Links:

Emily Yu’s blog

http://www.technobuffalo.com