Comm 101- first class

As this is my first post, I will begin with a quick introduction,

My name is Jim, I was born on April 4th 1994 in Seoul, Korea… Other than my little time here from Grade 4-5 to study English, I stayed and studied until grade 10 in Seoul… Afterwards, I came to Canada to study in Coquitlam, before coming in to Sauder at UBC

Fresh out of high school last winter, I decided that I deserved a good rest and so, for 8 months, I have been casually distancing myself from anything related to school.

Now here I was, suddenly thrust into the university life, getting through most of the first lecture classes half dreaming, and half awake… That is, until comm 101 and its camera   with the ability to potentially display my huge face up on the front of the class.

All throughout my life, I have been shy to speak up in front of the class, and now, with the addition of a face zoom-in camera and a mic, I had to say, I was intimidated…

while I know it will take a while, quite probably a long while, it is my hope that one day I will get used to this intimidating setting, and be able to speak into the mic confidently

cheers 🙂

1 thought on “Comm 101- first class