Taobao vs eBay

As a student from China, expect for missing the food from my hometown, I also miss the convenience of online shopping. I used to use Taobao for shopping a lot. You can find almost everything you want on the website in a lower price, as long as you can think of it. Most importantly, the logistics of Taobao is amazing! You can get the things you bought this morning in a few hours if you and the shipment site is in the same city. If you ordered something that is in a different city, you can get it within 3-5 days. I had a friend who used eBay for shopping, and he told me it took 2 weeks to transport the goods to his house. What’s more? Why Taobao is irreplaceable in my heart is because it is very save for us to pay online, we do not need to worry about losing our money when paying for the goods. Also, Taobao encourages the seller and the buyer to communicate with each other before making the deal, in this way, the customers can know more about the thing they are choosing in a direct way, the seller will have to chance to introduce more about the products and advertise for the other goods. However, eBay forbids this in order to make sure there will not have a loss in money. eBay is a strong website but Taobao is more powerful when it comes to making a deal.