Welcome

This is a different version of your ETEC565A. The content has remained the same. The format is changed a little, but I hope it will be an improvement.

Everything is accessible through the top navigation bar. Please click on the Module first, and then individual weeks. The first week is already over, so you can simply take a look and move on. We will complete the discussion for Week 1: Digital-age Teaching Professionals in Connect. Please use the blog to start a conversation on the next topic, Week 2: Applying the frameworks.

Under Assignments and Tasks, you will find the same information as it is in Connect behind the link with the same title. If you have successfully logged into this site, you should already have author’s privileges and the ability to create postings.

In this version of the course, we are going to experiment with the badges. You should have received your first badge for managing to log into the “New Learning Space”. The rest of them should appear as you progress through the course.

I am interested in your feedback, so please let me know whenever you have a comment.

Your instructor