What Motivates Me

by liannemcradu ~ November 14th, 2010. Filed under: Uncategorized.

After our discussion on what motivates us, I wanted to take an opportunity to reflect on what motivates me to succeed.

The question asked was: What is a bigger motivator for you, power or money? I would have to say money, for reasons as followed.

Becoming financially stable is extremely important to me. I am looking forward to the stage of my life where I am financially comfortable, and and able to enjoy life independently.

Having that sense of achievement.

Being able to travel around the world with friends, and see the places I’ve always dreamt of.

Not having stability in your life will effect your well being and contributes to your overall health

I am not searching or seeking high profile power and will love the to have referent power that comes with experience. I do not have the personality for coercive power and therefore money is the more important tender in my life.

With and successful job comes experience… and with experience comes money… with money comes stability…. and with stability comes the real motivation for many in life and myself… true happiness.