Skip navigation

According to the blog post titled “Brain drain…a problem or a natural process” by Asfvin Pugunisparam, I am actually not shocked the reverse of brain drains in India. And the explanation answers his first question of “is brain drain a natural process that occurs in each country?”

I believe that everyone is self-interested and everyone has infinite of greed in them but it can be greed towards fame/ reputation or any personal incentive, not necessarily monetary incentive. The huge population migration to other countries which are in better state than their own country is a normal phenomenon. It is even more obvious if the country is in trials and tribulations because people always think that they deserve better and more especially elites and professionals. The low level of patriotism as the world becomes more globalized is also one of the reasons as people believe that they are not bound to a country and they do not have the social responsibility to shoulder the burden of their country. In addition, one’s greed can never be satisfied, people will just want more and more and realize that their country is not able to satisfy their personal desire thus making them moving to more developed country for a better future. But, I believe brain drain this is a huge problem to those countries although it is inevitable most of the time.