pizza farina

the review: Today Katrina, Jon, Britta, and myself headed over to Pizza Farina, a new Napoletana pizza spot that has popped up on Main Street near Chinatown.  Walking into Pizza Farina, you instantly fall in love with the décor, ambiance, and delicious pizza aroma coming from the kitchen.  The place is small and so is the menu with only eight choices ranging from $9-$16.

I enjoyed a Margarita pizza at $12, while others indulged in their famous Finoccchiona pizza.  My margarita was SOOOO delicious and definitely rivaled my usual go-to Nicili Antiqua but at a better price!  The sauce, cheese, and basil were so fresh and the crust was crisp.

Only drawbacks to this great new find is that seating is on a first come-first serve basis, so it may be difficult to find a spot to park yourself while you indulge in pizza heaven.  When checking this place out, be sure not to leave it too late as they are only open until their dough runs out.

the rating:  We rated Pizza Farina a 4 on ambiance, a 4.5 on menu, a 4.5 on pricing, a 3.5 on service, a 4 on presentation, and a 4.5 on taste giving them an overall score of 4 stars out of 5.

the quote of the day: “Cool little Pizza Shop”- Jon

the website: http://www.pizzeriafarina.com

the exterior

the menu

the fixings

Jon w pizza

Jon, Britta, and I