Quirkyness

Welcome to Jing Hui ‘s first blog.

e-Marketing class has been proven interesting and fun as Ivan’s provided alot of career helper tips and resourceful websites that is provide great insights. I am motivated to learn as much as I could out of the class and gaining all the careers tips.

The Web 2.0 is all about constant users content. We are all about SHARING, Faster, Easier, and hungry for information (hence, with help of Facebook amplified our Stalking skills).

The internet has made it easier than ever to improve on sharing with everyone all over the world.To us, it seems like everything in our world to have a connection to one another, which define against geographical limits, that its magically all in the “cloud”.

The idea behind this is cloud computing.

This is a great place to be because everyone is in this one cloud, which means there are lots of opportunity. I was reading on an article, and found out about the person who utilise this idea is a 25 year old young man Ben Kaufman, CEO/Founder of Quirky.com.

Quirky.com, is a place for inventors and product developers to be.

Their idea is simple. You’ve got an wonderful IDEA or DESIGN for a product?! Go on their website, tell them your design and they will Manufacture and launch the product into the market for you! At the same time other people who like your idea can help out your to improve your product, and everyone can help you out.

Quirky Video

It doesnt matter what’s your origin, Quirky is all about the process of bringing the global community together and stimuli everyone to grow on the same path / idea together.

My personal thought, Quirky is still under the radar, but this is a very well marketable idea with full of opportunity to grow. I think this is one great example of integrating the 4Ps with people and community in this Cloud.