Which yoga pants to buy?

Yesterday I went shopping as I needed some new black leggings. I could have gotten some simple ones to wear from The Bay, but instead I knew I wanted a brand name. I set out with my mum, as she said she would pay for them. I knew where I wanted to go; Aritzia and LuluLemon. I just wanted plain black leggings that were made from a thicker material and a lyrca feel. I  tried the ones on at Aritzia. They were TNA and they were $55. “A bit expensive for a pair of leggings,” my mum said. Then I went to LuluLemon. They were $82, but they seemed to fit better. My mum said I should get the LuluLemon ones as although they were more expensive, the TNA ones were too expensive to buy for the brand they were. LuluLemon is a more trusted brand in my mum’s eyes. Both TNA and LuluLemon  are Canadian companies and sell work out gear for the trendsetter. The point of difference for LuluLemon in this case is its higher cost and better quality in yoga wear. It also has a strong brand image and reliability. So I bought the LuluLemon leggings and was very satisfied, even though I lost around $30 on a product that is most likely not worth that much.