Sep 21 2010

the wonder that is the BANANA

Published by at 7:32 AM under Uncategorized

Ever felt so bored at home that you decide to look up interesting facts on the internet that you think will perhaps make you a little more interesting too? maybe look up the ten most disgusting tatoos, or the ten most amazing architectural buildings. Lucky for me, i happen to feel bored all the time and those kind of interesting facts/images are not a much of a interest to me anymore. Therefore i decided to go for something more random; say for example, interesting facts about a banana.

Now i hope you realise that i didnt actuali think topic of this myself, i happened to chance across it when i was searching the net for other fun and interesting things to do. which at that time, all didnt appear as interesting as the banana website.

So here’s what i found out about bananas. I can’t gaurantee that some of it is true but that can be something you guys, if you’re ever feeling bored yourself and just not in the mood for studying, can find out yourself!!

FACT NO1

BANANA TREES ONLY GROW BANANAS ONCE. AFTER THAT THEY ARE JUST NORMAL BORING TREES.

FACT NO2

THE SMALL BANANAS YOU ALWAYS SEE ARENT REAL BANANAS. THEY ARE CHEMICALLY MODIFIED BANANAS.

FACT NO3

DUE TO FACT NO2, BANANAS ARE SLOWLY BECOMING EXTINCT. THEY ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIES.

FACT NO4

BANANAS ARE GREAT FOR HANGOVERS. (Now this would be a ‘try it yourself’ kinda thing)

FACT NO5

EVER WONDER WHY BANANAS DON’T HAVE SEEDS IN THEM? ALWAYS THOUGHT BANANAS NEVER HAD SEEDS? WONDER NO MORE! THEY REALLY DO! THEY ACTUALLY ORIGINALLY LOOK LIKE THIS!

THEY DONT LOOK SO APPETIZING NOW DO THEY?

Now here’s a fact i’ve added myself. Im sure a lot of you are already aware of it but for those that aren’t, here you go!!

p.s. i know it may not sound as interesting as the facts above but hey,

AMANDA’s FACT

BANANA MAKE EXCELLENT SMOOTHIES. THEY ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ANY SMOOTHIE BECAUSE OF THEIR THICKENING QUALITIES. SMOOTHIES WITHOUT BANANAS TEND TO BE LESS CREAMY AND WHO IN THE WORLD DOESN’T LIKE THINGS THAT ARE CREAMY?

MAY I GET AN AMEN!!

That’s all of today!!

THANK FOR READING!

No responses yet

Trackback URI | Comments RSS