Oct 18 2010

RECESSION = DEPRESSION

Published by at 8:50 AM under Uncategorized

The current months and recent years we have been under a great recession. I call it a pain in the ass. Prices have gone up; and my monthly allowance has gone down. The fact that I do not work make it all the more difficult to spend money that I receive from my parents. I am under a lot of pressure to get high grades, graduate with honors and find a well-paying job. all this talk about the recession kind of makes me feel like no matter how hard I try in University; there is a chance that finding a decent job will not be as easy as people say it is when we have a business degree.

Therefore I went online in search of jobs that i may want to consider in the future. Instead i found something more interseting; Jobs that people DO NOT want to consider doing. With the advancement in technology and constant changes in the marketplace; a lot of jobs have become obselete. The link below mentions the top 10 obselete jobs that you do not want to be caught doing in this time and day.
<http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MSN-2408-Job-Info-and-Trends-10-Obsolete-Jobs-We-Love/?SiteId=cbmsnjm42408&sc_extcmp=JS_2408_jobmod”>

Written by Rachel Farrell, as a special to CareerBuilder; titled “10 OBSELETE JOBS WE LOVE”

IT IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING…

HAVING JOBS LIKE THESE IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE LAID OFF.
RECESSION = DEPRESSION.

Here are the ‘would be’ and ‘only do this if you are looking for unemployment’ jobs:

1. Elevator Operators
  2. File Clerk
  3. Iceman
  4. Inspectors, Testers, Samplers, Sorters and Weighters
  5. New Vendors, Street Vendors, Store to Store Salesman
  6. Machine Feeders and Offbearers
  7. Milkman
  8. Paper goods machine setters, operators and tenders
  9. Switchboard operators
  10. Typist

And there you have it.

No responses yet

Trackback URI | Comments RSS