End of the Year (2015)

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a relaxing winter break! I finished exams pretty early this year but the downside of that was having them crammed together in 3 days, but I survived! I can’t believe how quickly this winter break has gone by, it’s almost over 🙁 and 2015 flashed by just as quickly!

I have decided to do a small reflection post of some my thoughts/things I’ve learned this year. I have to say this year was not easy, in fact ever since I started university back in September 2014 things haven’t always been smooth sailing. But challenges usually come with valuable lessons learned!

1. Don’t worry about what other people are doing, focus on yourself. We live in a world where people can easily brag on social media about their success and how great their lives are. If you’re going through a tough time, avoid social media networks if it doesn’t make you feel better.
  2. Eat yummy food, binge watch that show, spend the whole day playing video games, hang out with your friends, listen to your favourite songs on repeat, go on a hike, buy that shirt you’ve been eyeing. Do things that make you happy. Treat yo self every now and then, don’t forget about your mental health.
  3. Get as much sleep as you can. Sleep is important
  4. I will always miss Target Canada. Going to the mall just isn’t the same as it was when there was a Target at Metrotown.
  5. If Justin Bieber can make a comeback, you can too
  6. If One Direction fans can get through March 2015, you can do anything

Happy New Year, hope 2016 is great for everyone! I leave you with this video of Troy and Gabriella singing “Start of Something New” from High School Musical to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of when Troy and Gabriella met.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6EOUaWscrE

Start-of-something-new