You find the announcements for the course and our section here, do keep checking regularly so that not to miss any important announcements.
Final Exam: Dec 21, 3:30 pm, SWNG 121
Final Review Class: Dec 16, 4-6pm, CHEM C124
Section 001: Final Review Class: Dec 19, 1-3pm, IBLC 261.
Midterm 1: Tuesday, Oct 25, 6 pm, Location: CHEM B250 (map here)
Midterm Review Class: Fri, Oct 21, 5:30-7:30 pm, Location: HENN 202
(Section 002 Review Class: Mon, Oct 24, 6-8 pm, Location: IBLC 182)
More practice: Click here to go to other sections webpage to practice their quizzes and homework.
* Lecture 25 is posted.
* Lecture 24 is posted.
* Additional office hours: Fri, 11:30-12:30
* Change of Webwork due date: Sunday, Dec4, 10 pm
Week 12: Complete the Teaching Evaluation Survey by Dec 5 please!
* Check the Additional notes and examples on exponential models.
* Lecture 23 is posted.
* Lecture 22 is posted.
* Quiz 5: Tue, Nov 29: Exponential growth/decay
* Practice questions on Ln derivative are posted.
* Solution to worksheet is posted.
* Lecture 21 is posted.
* Lecture 20 + worksheet is posted.
* Homework 5 is posted. Due date: Tue, Nov 22.
* Lecture 19 is posted.
* Quiz 4: Tue, Nov 15, Questions will be from this practice set on chain rule.
* Lecture 18 is posted.
* Midterm solution is posted.
* Lecture 17 is posted. Check the trig sheet & and the practice questions.
* Lecture 16 is posted.
* Homework 4 is posted. Due date: Tue, Nov 8.
* No Quiz and HW on this week 🙂
Week 8: Midterm: Tue, Oct 25, 6 pm, CHEM B250
* No quiz/HW for the next week.
* Lecture 15 + worksheet is posted.
* Lecture 14 is posted.
* Extended Office Hours: Mon, Oct 24, 12-2 pm & 4-5 pm
Week 7: Midterm Review: Fri, Oct 21, 5:30-7:30 pm, Location: HENN 202 (here)
* Lecture 13 is posted.
* Review class material including: notes, questions, and solutions (to selected questions), are posted in the Lecture Notes page.
* Homework 3 is posted. Due date: Tue, Oct 25 (This is a homework on midterm material)
* Lecture 12 is posted.
* Quiz 3: Thursday, Oct 20
* Extended Office Hours: Mon, Oct 17, 12-2 pm & Wed, Oct 19, 12-1:30 pm
* Lecture 11 + worksheet is posted.
* More midterm samples are added.
* Lecture 10 is posted.
Week 5: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
* A midterm sample is posted in Practice Problem/Exams.
* The due date to submit the written HW 2 is extended to THURSDAY Oct 13 !
* Lecture 9 is posted.
* Lecture 8 is posted.
* Homework 2 is posted. Due date: Tue, Oct 11 (in class submission)
* Quiz 2: Tue, Oct 4 : Limits (week 4) & tangent line/slope problem
* Lecture 7 + additional notes posted.
* Lecture 6 is posted.
* Practice problems are updated.
* Lecture 5 is posted.
* Lecture 4 is posted.
* Homework 1 is posted. Due date: Tue, Sep 27 (in class submission)
* Quiz 1: Tue, Sep 20
* Notes for Lecture 3 are posted.
* Notes for Lecture 2 are posted. (Go to Lecture Notes page above.)
* The first course-related assignment will be open on WebWork on Fri Sep 16, due on Mon Sep 26.
* MLC is open now! (Mon-Fri: 11am-6pm, LSK 301&302)
* You have access to a Precalculus Review Package in Connect. There are many problems to practice and review the material from pre-calculus.
* Notes for Lecture 1 have been posted. Check the Lecture Notes page above.
* Assignment 1 will be open tomorrow Fri, Sep 9. It is a Diagnostic Test, and all first year students complete this assignment. It is due on Sunday Sep 18. This is NOT course related.
* Do Assignment 0 on the WebWork. This is just a tutorial to navigate you through WebWork.
* NO workshop on week 1.
* NO class on Sep 06! Imagine UBC Day.