Blenz: Brewing up Love into Each Cup, Literally.

Posted by: | February 20, 2011 | Comments Off on Blenz: Brewing up Love into Each Cup, Literally.

As Valentine’s Day comes and goes, but Blenz “red band” is still here, well atleast until the end of February. As my fellow classmate’s blog states, “(Blenz Red Band is) A way for single people to connect with other single people in the city.”

www.blenzredband.com

The Red Band is not only a service, but it also is a good.

The service is that it allows others to know that you are single and somewhat ready to mingle.  Therefore the service is something that you can’t grab a hold of. The service is variable, in the way that the quality of the service may vary. There may not be anyone coming up to you, or you just might meet your someone special.

The good, of the Red Band, is that to identify those who are single in the coffee shop, you can grab the “Red Band” and put it on as the sleeve of your coffee. Therefore, it is tangible.

“The Blenz Red Band” is a brand extension to Blenz. It is a new product that they are adding to their already existing mix. Blenz, claims to provide “Premium Coffe Beans, Exclusive Roasts, Unique and Exciting Beverages.” (www.blenz.com) Besides coffee and drinks, Blenz product mix now includes a matchmaking service.

So, in conclusion, is this going work? Will people actually be able to meet their someone special, through Blenz Red Band? I guess only time will tell, or maybe I should try out Blenz new brand extension and see if it this service introduces me to someone special.

Comments

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind