Love My Pillow [insert thumb in mouth]

by Suzanne Jolly on August 4, 2009

This is the type of pillow I love.

This is the type of pillow I love.

I had a glorious long weekend, but it has taken its toll on me.  Although I spent two different days getting the blood flowing by rock climbing in Squamish, I find my neck and back are completely locked up today.  I’m struggling to stay with it this afternoon, honestly…

And you know what I think it is?  My pillow.  I forgot it at home this weekend, when I took off to Squamish, and I find that nights without my pillow are painful.

I don’t know if this type of pillow is for everyone, but it’s definitely become a necessity for my neck and back.  (The one I’m showing here is really expensive- I got a cheaper one at a local drug store, which seems like I”ll have to replace it every year or two because it starts to get too worn down…). 

Anyways, I’ve learned my lesson: long weekends are too long to not have pillow with me. (it’s like my very own version of a security blanket!)

** On the Yoga Front: I only did yoga last week once. And it looks like Thursday will be the only yoga opportunity again for me.  Thanks be for Jolene- inspiring me to get to yoga on the beach last Thursday!  It was a hot week, and my motivation was definitely lacking for doing anything.  So maybe it’s a lack of yoga combined with my missed pillow that’s got me all locked up?

{ 2 comments }

Erin 08.04.09 at 3:15 pm

Where’s the pillow pic?

Suzanne Jolly 08.06.09 at 12:42 pm

There you go, I got it in there now. Thanks for helping me!

Comments on this entry are closed.