Home

Hello!

Welcome to my Web Folio! My name is Mitchel, and I have developed this site to provide you with insights into my work.    A great place to begin is the Biography, Technical Resume, Professional Resume and Code sections.  Please mouse over to the menu found at the top right of each webpage to navigate through the site.

Website Background:

This web folio was originally created in conjunction with English 301, which is a technical writing course offered by the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.  The aim of this course is to study communication and its application in professional environments.  By using multiple channels such as integrating abstracts, proposals, and correspondences, students are able to utilize the online course to perfect writing techniques.  Work completed under the guidelines set by this course can mainly be found under the Best Written Work, and Blog sections. This course also included the development of a LinkedIn account (please see the Social Media tab to connect with me).  Analysis of each students work is completed through online discussion with the instructor as well as peer reviews from their classmates.  The course is designed for a wide range of students in many faculties including Science, Education, and Arts. These webpages demonstrate the adoption and application of various writing techniques I have learned.  By developing the capacity to communicate through modern writing channels, I have the confidence to interact in your professional environment.